Warm summer, bright sun, endless sea, beautiful sandy beach – how long we wait for it and dream about it! And, of course, any holiday on the coast is accompanied by a beautiful golden tan. In fact, it often ends up with scorched skin, sleepless nights, and sometimes the temperature that quickly rose due to sunburn. So how to take sunbath and stay healthy? To avoid sunburns and get a beautiful tan, you just need to follow a few simple rules.
Preparing for sunbathing
Ultraviolet has an extremely negative effect on the skin, drying it. Therefore, it’s worthwhile to prepare yourself for contact with the sun beforehand. For some time before going to the sea, start using moisturizing and nourishing skin creams.
If you have very sensitive skin, visit the solarium 2-3 weeks before the holiday. Two or three times for 5 minutes will be enough to ensure that the cells accustomed to ultraviolet and easily withstand the scorching sun.
So, by the beginning of vacation your body will get a light golden tint. The probability of burning will decrease significantly. And you’ll look beautiful from the very first day on the beach.
How to sunbathe on the beach?
- What’s the best time to sunbathe? From sunrise to noon, then from 16 pm until sunset. At lunchtime, the sun is the most aggressive, and staying under it is fraught with rapid burns and sunstroke.
- Start with 5-10 minutes, increasing daily the time spent in the open sun. The rest of the time spend under a beach shade. So you get a smooth beautiful tan, and the skin won’t begin to peel off in a few days.
- Don’t use toilet waters, essential oils, creams based on mineral fats.
- Lie on the beach in such a way that the sun warms your feet, so that the light would fall along the entire body. For a maximum comfort, use beach lounge chair from our review. Raise the head a little. Thus, the sun won’t hit the eyes, and the neck will sunbathe.
- Change the position every 10 minutes, turning to the sun with the other side of the body.
- Bathe in the sea, the river, the pool or take a shower, depending on the place you sunbathe, every 20 minutes.
- Sunbathe 1-2 hours after a meal, so the body most easily tolerates the stress of meeting with ultraviolet.
- As already mentioned, ultraviolet dehydrates the skin, so you need to nourish and moisturize it with the help of creams. A couple of times a week, use a scrub to remove dead cells. If you have sensitive skin, reduce the use of scrub to once a week.
How to keep a tan after the sea for a long time?
Getting a beautiful and even tan is only half the battle. In order to prolong its life, drink carrot juice, eat yellow and orange fruits. Don’t forget to use a nourishing cream, moisturize the body.
Knowing how to sunbathe at sea, you can quickly acquire a beautiful tan and significantly reduce the risk of burning. I wish you a warm sun! Let the rest on the beach give the best impressions!